Friday, June 20, 2014

Welcome to WBT in Miss Ray's Second Grade.  This is my first blog, and I am so excited to share with you my Whole Brain Teaching journey.  Whole Brain Teaching is a methodology founded over ten years ago by Chris Biffle, a retired college professor.  To learn more about WBT I would suggest that you go straight to their website www.wholebrainteaching.com.  This is where my journey began almost three months ago.  Right now I am working hard preparing for what will be my first full year as a Whole Brain teacher.  I started this blog to share with you my successes and challenges in implementing WBT.  I will be chronicling my first full year as a WBT teacher, beginning with the preparations that I am making this summer.  Since I am a very detailed oriented person, the specifics of how a program is put together are very important to me; therefore, this blog will be full of the nuts and bolts of how I am building my WBT classroom from the ground floor up.  My hope is that you too will be inspired to implement WBT in your classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment